It’s my turn to host Blogging Monday! This is our second month blogging together on the same topic. If you are a member of Operation Code, please read the forum post here. But if you are not a member and want to participate, read on.
To participate, write a blog post!
- Although recommended, the post does not have to be on topic.
- Please set article to go live the day of the event (this month it will be October 23rd), preferably, at 0000 hours.
- Blog post should mention Blogging Monday, or have #BloggingMonday in the post title.
- There should be a link back to the invitation post
- Send your post to the host on Slack via Direct Message (DM)
- Don’t forget to post your article link in #blogging
If you want to participate and you aren’t a member of Operation Code, disregard the last two bullets and just post a link in the comments section of this post.
This month’s topic: What piece of sci-fi tech do you wish we had already?
Here are a few ideas to help you flesh out your post (all ideas are optional, of course):
- Why this specific tech?
- What scientific/technological advances need to be made before it can exist?
- What social advances need to be made before it can exist?
- What do we have already that is similar, and how does it need to be improved?
- What program language would it run if you could program it today?
- How close are we to having this tech?
I had originally thought of asking, “What is your creepiest VA story?” since it would be a fun for October. So, if you can’t think of anything from your favorite sci-fi flick and have some bizarre story from one of your visits to the VA (or any other hospital) you can share that instead/as well.
Have fun! I look forward to reading everyone’s posts!
PS: Davi, you’re the next host.